Cape Water Tours & Taxi has a 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
These are the policies for our tours & cruises. For PRIVATE CHARTER policies, please click the “Charters” tab
Please read so you are aware of our policies. We sometimes text updates & announcements.
- To cancel a reservation, click “cancel booking” in your email confirmation or e-mail/call our receptionist.
- REFUNDS will be issued for cancellations made 24 HOURS prior to departure.
- For cancellations LESS THAN 24 HOURS prior, there is no refund or rain check unless we can rebook your seats to another guest/group.
NO SHOW POLICIES
- No Shows: If you or a portion of your party do not show for a scheduled tour there is no refund or rain check.
- Traffic: PLEASE plan for seasonal traffic. Often, you will need to double (or more) the time shown on your GPS. We have to stay on schedule.If you miss the boat because of traffic delays there is no refund or rain check.
- Wrong dock: We have 3 departure ports. If you go to the wrong dock and miss your tour, there is no refund or rain check.
- Our business is weather dependent. Our Captains constantly monitor the ever-changing weather in our area.
- If we cancel because of weather, we try to do so at least an hour in advance (as a weather radar is most accurate as close to departure time as possible) but this is not always possible. Our captains will make this decision, not the receptionists. Please DO NOT call our receptionist to inquire about the weather. We WILL TEXT IMMEDIATELY if we receive word from the captain about a cancellation.
- In case of weather cancellation, you may opt for a REFUND or RESCHEDULE.
MINIMUM PASSENGER CANCELLATIONS
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to run, which varies from tour to tour. If we do not meet the minimum, we will text. You will have the option to receive a FULL REFUND or RESCHEDULE.
- Sometimes we assign seats.
- If you would like to sit together, please make ONE reservation/booking in ONE name.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!