Explore Delaware State Park’s coastline and see Thompson’s Island Nature Preserve and much, much more. Learn about the Delaware coastline!
Make Your Event so Much More Than a Boat Ride
Book a private charter with us for any occasion, like birthdays, retirement parties, family reunions, engagement parties and more. Our boat and the Delaware Bay is a great place for all sorts of gatherings.
- There is a restroom on board
- You provide food and beverages of your choice
- Garbage cans on board – we will take care of clean up after your charter
- Pandora music in your choice of the genre available or bring your own Bluetooth compatible device
- Special occasion set up available 40 minutes prior to departure
- 15-20% gratuity can be presented directly to the crew at the time of your charter
- Our charter vessel, the Escape, can comfortably hold up to 42 passengers
- Charters depart from Anglers Fishing Center at 213 Anglers Road Lewes, DE
- You choose the destination:
- Delaware Bay
- Broadkill River
- Lewes Rehoboth Canal
Departure and Return
All prices listed are for a 2-hour private charter departing from and returning to our Lewes Dock at 213 Anglers Road Lewes, DE.
The vessel will be available for pre-charter set-up/ boarding 40 minutes prior to scheduled departure. If more than 40 minutes set up time is required (and our schedule allows) there is an extra fee of $50.
- Add $150 per hour for charters over 2 hours.
- Add $100 for charters on Saturday evenings beginning June 15 thru September 28th .
- 15-20% GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED and can be paid directly to the crew on the day of Charter.
- Add $50 per ½ hour for special occasion set up time requiring more than 40 minutes.
- Add $50 for generator rental if required.
- Private charters with a narrator/tour guide may require an additional charge.
A 50% deposit is due upon booking in the form of a check mailed to:
Cape Water Tours
22549 Rocky Road
Lewes, DE 19958
Balance due 2 weeks prior to departure. Auto-reminders will be sent via email.
Call us today to inquire or book your day.
CANCELLATION POLICY – WEATHER
WEATHER/CANCELLATIONS: If inclement weather is forecasted, our Captains will be watching the radar. A weather radar is most accurately read as close to the departure time as possible. We have OFTEN seen a bad weather forecast turn good 1-2 hours prior to a cruise. Therefore, we will try to wait as long as possible to cancel a private charter. Normally not sooner than 1-2 hours before departure.
By policy, we do not cancel our cruises indiscriminately. When the need arises, the following policy applies: If we cancel a trip due to unsafe conditions (i.e. weather) or mechanical issues the day of the trip and are unable to reschedule there is a full refund.
1. You may decide to shorten your trip and return to the dock at the originally scheduled ending time.
2. If our schedule allows, you may opt to receive the fully allotted time for your trip for an extra fee of $25 for every 15 minutes ($100 per hour).