Explore Delaware State Park’s coastline and see Thompson’s Island Nature Preserve and much, much more. Learn about the Delaware coastline!
Make Your Event so Much More Than a Boat Ride
Book a private charter with us for any occasion, like birthdays, retirement parties, family reunions, engagement parties and more. Our boat and the Delaware Bay is a great place for all sorts of gatherings.
- There is a restroom on board
- You provide food and beverages of your choice
- Garbage cans on board – we will take care of clean up after your charter
- Pandora music in your choice of the genre available or bring your own Bluetooth compatible device
- Special occasion set up available 40 minutes prior to departure
- 15-20% gratuity can be presented directly to the crew at the time of your charter
- Our charter vessel, the Escape, can comfortably hold up to 42 passengers
- Charters depart from Anglers Fishing Center at 213 Anglers Road Lewes, DE
- You choose the destination:
- Delaware Bay
- Broadkill River
- Lewes Rehoboth Canal
Departure and Return
All prices listed are for a 2-hour private charter departing from and returning to our Lewes Dock at 213 Anglers Road Lewes, DE.
The vessel will be available for pre-charter set-up/ boarding 40 minutes prior to scheduled departure. If more than 40 minutes set up time is required (and our schedule allows) there is an extra fee of $50.
- Add $150 per hour for charters over 2 hours.
- Add $100 for charters on Saturday evenings beginning June 15 thru September 28th .
- 15-20% GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED and can be paid directly to the crew on the day of Charter.
- Add $50 per ½ hour for special occasion set up time requiring more than 40 minutes.
- Add $50 for generator rental if required.
- Private charters with a narrator/tour guide may require an additional charge.
A 50% deposit is due upon booking in the form of a check mailed to:
Cape Water Tours
22549 Rocky Road
Lewes, DE 19958
Balance due 2 weeks prior to departure. Auto-reminders will be sent via email.
Call us today to inquire or book your day.
- Weather and Cancellation Policy
If inclement weather is forecasted, our Captains will be watching the radar. A weather radar is most accurately read as close to the departure time as possible. We have OFTEN seen a bad weather forecast turn good 1-2 hours prior to a cruise. Therefore, we will try to wait as long as possible to cancel a private charter. Normally not sooner than 1-2 hours before departure.
By policy, we do not cancel our cruises indiscriminately. When the need arises, the following policy applies:If we cancel a trip due to unsafe conditions (i.e. weather) or mechanical issues the day of the trip and are unable to reschedule there is a full refund.If you cancel, we require 7 full days notice and you will receive a full refund.If you cancel less than 7 days prior to your trip, you will be refunded half the cost of the trip for a late cancellation fee.There is no refund if you cancel within 24 hours of the trip.