- Can I bring food and drinks on board?
Yes, you may bring a picnic meal or snack with you along with any beverage.
- What should I bring with me on the boat?
If it you are coming on board while the sun is up and hot, make sure to bring sunscreen. There are many photo opportunities on our cruises so be sure to bring a camera. If you are taking an evening cruise, bring a light jacket as it gets a little cool when the sun is going down.
- Do I need to bring my own life jacket?
No, there are plenty of child and adult size life jackets on board.
- Can I bring my dog on the cruise?
Yes, if the dog is a small to medium sized one and it must be kept on a leash at all times. Unfortunately, there is not enough room for the larger breeds. Sorry, we cannot allow dogs on our Osprey Banding Cruise or Live Music Cruise.
- Can I bring my bicycle on board?
Yes, however there is limited space for bicycles so please make sure you make a reservation indicating you will be bringing a bicycle on board.
- Do I need to make a reservation for the any of the tours?
It’s always best to make a reservation to ensure a space on the boat. Reservations will always have first priority for boarding.
- Do you take cash only?
No, we take credit cards (Master Card, Visa, American Express) too. No checks, please.
- How old does a child have to be to come on one of your cruises or tours?
There is no specific age requirement. We advise that you read the tour or description to make sure your child will be interested.
Ready to Book a Tour?